A Message to Parents:
As the coronavirus crisis evolves, we’ve been doing our best to support your family and our employees. Our team has stayed in tune with the nation’s current situation and have executed quality care and cleanliness to keep your family and our employees safe during this crucial time. We are so grateful for our “front line” parents and the amazing teachers who have showed their passion and dedication to the families we serve.
Starting Tuesday March 24, 2020, we are going to execute a two-week closure at our main center and School Age Day Camp location. This means we’ll temporarily close both locations, and revisit the tentative re-opening on April 6, 2020, depending on the status of the health crisis. As we know this will be disruptive to many of you, we hope that you understand our decision. We will stay in communication along the way.
As we keep your family in our thoughts and prayers, please keep our teachers and their families in yours. We are experiencing uncertain times and we hope to get back to serving you soon.
Thank you for your understanding with this tough decision.
Jade Child Development Center
Posted: March 23, 2020
Early Childhood Resources During COVID-19
- Critical Resources during this Emergency, including where to find information on today’s Stay-at-Home Executive Order
- Child Care and the Essential Workforce during this Emergency:
- How to find child care if you are a member of the critical infrastructure and essential workforce
- Latest child care subsidy payment information
- Information for child care providers who are willing to stay open or re-open to help during this emergency
- Resources for Families and Parents:
- Where to access meals for children during school closure
- Hotline to connect with statewide resources (diapers, food, rental assistance, bus fare, etc.)
- How to navigate talking with children about COVID-19
- Learning activities for children
- Resources for Child Care Businesses:
- Small business loans and grants
- Federal Relief Legislation during COVID-19
- Local and Regional Resources